The Tri-State’s Licensed, Experienced & Trusted Roof Pros
A home makes a statement about the pride and care a property owner has for family and community. The upkeep of a home maintains its appeal and enhances its market value. A roof is a significant aspect of a home’s appearance. In fact, it is 40% of the visible exterior as observed from the street.
Assist Restoration specializes in a variety of residential roofing solutions, including asphalt shingles, tile, and slate and shake….by great manufacturers including GAF. We’re certified with GAF which means your roof will be done right… GUARANTEED!
Our roofing systems are backed up by manufacturers’ warranties, Directorii’s $20,000 warranty, and Assist Restoration’s outstanding workmanship. Homeowners in Southwest Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeastern Indiana can’t go wrong when choosing us for your roofing needs. We are the best residential roofer in town!
- Shingle Roofing
- Tile Roofing
- Slate or Shake Roofing
- Roll Roofing
Why Choose Assist Restoration Roofing
Your Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority
Assist Restoration takes as much pride in your property as you do. Our outstanding workmanship ensures that your roof and your home stand up to the Midwest’s most violent weather conditions. Our customers’ satisfaction and the weather-tested resilience of their roofs are our #1 priority. We go above and beyond to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with the services we provide.
- Accurate, honest estimates
- On-time completion of projects
- Close customer communications and service
- Warranties and guarantees that promise you that the job is always done right
The Assist Restoration “Process”
Assist Restoration adheres to a formal process of roof condition inspection and
installation. We will discuss the details of the work at hand and keep you informed during
every step in the residential roofing process.
1. Assist Restoration will assess your roof conditions and explain what’s needed to keep your home and its contents protected from the elements of the Tri-State’s often harsh seasonal weather conditions. Don’t worry, we will never sell you something your roof doesn’t need. We’re transparent with our findings so you can put your trust in us.
3. Assist Restoration will discuss the options for replacing or restoring your roof, including products and labor costs. We’ll review the scope of work with you to make sure you’re comfortable moving ahead with the project. We will get the contract signed and process your initial down payment.
5. When construction commences, the first step usually involves removing your worn-out roofing. If anything looks damaged below the roof covering, we recommend the appropriate repairs to your roof decking. We will explain everything to you so you know the condition of your roof and make an informed decision.
7. Assist Restoration won’t leave a mess! We will tidy up your yard and driveway leaving your property nicer than when we started the project! From the nails we pulled out to the extra roofing materials used, we’ll clean them up and leave your property clean and ready. You won’t have to worry about your property being in disarray. We’ve got you covered.
8. Once you are fully satisfied with your new roof, we will process the final payment and finalize the warranty for your new roof. Your protection is our priority, so we’ll explain what’s included in the warranties so you are properly informed. With us, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
2. Assist Restoration technicians will inspect every aspect of your roof – from the condition of shingles to the integrity of the flashing around your chimney and other roof penetrations, such as skylights and chimneys. We’ll check the condition of fascia around the eaves of your roof; roof accessories, including vents, and your gutter system, which is critical to the proper functioning of your roof system! Assist Restoration photographs the parts of your roof, especially any damaged areas. We are tech-savvy and use tools like Company Cam and Eagleview to analyze your roof from the air.
4. Assist Restoration makes sure we agree on a convenient start date for your roof replacement. We will also get together to decide where materials should be dropped off when our trucks arrive. We will keep you informed every step of the way so you know exactly what’s going on.
6. Don’t worry, we have the crews to treat you with the highest priority, so your roof will be installed without unnecessary delays or distractions due to other projects we might have underway. From the first call to Assist Restoration, to the final clean-up of the project site, we’ll communicate with you so that you’re aware of what’s in store each day.
For All Residential Roofing Needs… We Can Assist!
Assist Restoration is capable of providing comprehensive roofing solutions for all types of residential properties. Whether you’re building a new home or replacing an old roof, our team of roofing experts will work with you to find the perfect roofing solution that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. We offer a wide range of roofing options, including shingle, tile, slate or shake, and roll roofing, to suit the unique needs and style of your home.
With our roofing professionals, high-quality materials, competitive prices, and commitment to customer satisfaction, you can trust Assist Restoration to handle all your Cincinnati residential roofing needs. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and see how we can assist you with your roofing project.